I wouldn't know this if I didn't creep on everyone's journals
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 6 things about themselves In their journal.
3.You must choose 11 to tag and post the icons on your journal.
4.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5.No tag backs.
6.No stuff in the tagging section about 'you're tagged if your reading this'.You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. Tonight has been a good and bad night. I got inducted into my LOTE honor society, but found out I have to go to a funeral Thursday. Dammit.
2. My favorite shows are Hogan's Heroes, Monty Python, and Fawlty Towers. I'm getting into M*A*S*H as well.
3. I love talking to people, but I'm afraid I scare them away by rambling on about stupid things.
4. Referring to number one, I hate going to funerals. I might chicken out the last minute and go to school.
5. I enjoy watching the Match Game, but I can't stand the newer versions.
6. I really have nothing good to say.
1. Um, okay, I'm already having a hard time thinking of questions and I'm only on number uno... How does that make you feel? XD
2. Hot tea or ice tea?
Neither. Coffee please?
3. Favorite Pokemon?
Torchic... Typholsion. I know I didn't spell them right.
4. Do you like pretzels? *random, I know*
YES. YES. YES
5. Favorite flower?
Those Morning Glory whatchamacallits
6. Fondest memory?
My technical "hometown" going to the parks and Chinese places.
7. Do you play any sports? If so, what's your favorite?
Not anymore. I used to play soccer, and I still would if I wasn't so awkward/afraid to. I also like field hockey. And volleyball is fun to watch, but I can't play it.
8. Favorite Fruit? ((I'm running out of questions))
Either an apple or orange.
9. Favorite art period? ((ie. Renaissance, Impressionists, Modern, etc))
Ehhh... none really. I'm not very "artsy"
10. Glad I'm done with these lame questions?
NO I LOVE YOU COME BACK
11. Oh, wait, I forgot about 11... this is a freebe! Woot![link]
This will be me one day I just know it.
"Come on, you vicious bastard!"
"I'm going to give you a damn good thrashing!"